Thursday, May 28, 2009

Settling in

Well, we're nesting. We're loving our new place and spending a ton of time working on different projects. It's a lot of fun- but a lot of work! Here's the house:


Mom and dad painted our master bedroom. One wall is chocolate- or hot fudge, as mom liked to call it.

This is our green kitchen (complete with power tools and stuff that still needs a home). I love how the color turned out.


These are my herbs that sit in the kitchen window. There are six: cilantro, oregano, basil, parsley, mint, and rosemary.


This was part of the wonderful moving crew that helped out on Saturday morning. And, of course, my new piano. (!!!)


More photos to come as we continue completing projects! :) Come visit soon!!!


2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PHOTOS! I love your words just as much, but it grieves me that I couldn't be part of your "nesting" crew. Congrats on everything, Lovies! The piano, the wall of hot fudge (ha), the herbs (!), and everything wonderful about settling in. Nestle up and enjoy this time!!!

    Love you both.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooooove the house. Can't wait to be in it. Keep up the pics!

    ReplyDelete