Friday, May 22, 2009

SOLD!

We're closing on our house this afternoon. (!!!) It seems like we've been waiting for a REALLY long time to move in. People kept telling us, "It'll be here before you know it..." in an attempt to make us feel better about the length of time we were waiting. Nate and I decided today, awake and still laying in bed, that it wasn't, in fact, "here before we knew it", but that the day seemed to take a really long time to finally arrive. :) I know in the past I've told people that same thing, "Don't worry, it'll be here before you know it..." From now on, I'm going to keep that saying to myself. :)

We thought my dad would have to work over the weekend and wouldn't be able to make it down for all the fun of cleaning, painting, etc. But turns out, he worked his butt of last night to get a large part of a major project done at work- so now they're able to join us. I can't tell you how much it means to have them here. I felt really selfish for wanting so badly for them to be here- but this is an exciting weekend for us. You know how you daydream about things and the way they'll pan out... and my mind's picture has them here. So, I feel completely fortunate that now they are able to come..... THANK. YOU. GOD!

I cannot wait for our doorbell to ring. I want ya'll to stop over and visit. We both love having people over to our home and it would do my heart good for you to pop in every once in a while.

I've got to get going. We've got a breakfast date this morning!

Ta-ta for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment