Wednesday, September 12, 2007

THE BIG CITY!

Well, maybe not the BIGGEST city....but much bigger than my old one. Look at the buildings in the background!!!!There are a couple of reasons that I chose to post this photo. First, it shows Milwaukee...VERY small in the background. I stopped by the lakeshore on my way home yesterday- really beautiful....there were sailboats, and it was a sunny fall day......the water coming in and out from the shore.....families in light jackets playing on the playground nearby, people walking dogs, sitting with loved ones........it was wonderful. And secondly, remember that I don't have a camera. So I wanted to take some photos....with my laptop. You guessed it.....I carried my open laptop around taking photos of the area. I looked really awesome, I'm sure. All these nice families together enjoying the day, and me, out on the end of the rock pier by myself holding my computer out in front of me and smiling at appropriate times. Sheish.

This picture deserves to be here- for all the stupid-looking hard work I put into it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment