Friday, March 9, 2007

and when you fall apart and am dying from a broken heart, i'm there too.

Hello.

It's been a long, long time. I'm officially on spring break and not feeling quite as relaxed as I had hopped. I came down with some nasty head cold/flu/sinus/crappy face disease and had to take wednesday and thursday off of school and work- which leaves me feeling overwhelmed with make-up work that needs to be done after spring break. bahhhh!

breathe.

Last night I was home watching a movie and coughing/sneezing/sniffling my mind out when i heard a knock at the door. I was a little creeped because when I looked out the peep hole, no one was there. So, I locked the door and went back to my movie. When my roommate, Melissa, came home, she brought in a Campbell's chicken noodle soup, an apple and a burnt CD- she said they were sitting outside of the door. I knew exactly who they were from. I have an amazing friend who is fantastic at taking care of people. He loves to serve and has been one of my greatest examples of what a man of integrity looks like. He takes wonderful care of me and respects me...he is amazing.

I leave for home tomorow evening. I haven't been back to see my parents since christmas break, so i'm very excited to go. I'll be back here to leave tuesday morning for chicago/milwaukee for spring break. Very excited about that.....I'll be looking at schools with my uncle for next semester and visiting some great friends in the chicago area. Rissa and Bama are coming with me....and we'll get to see the green river on st. patty's day!


No comments:

Post a Comment