Tuesday, March 29, 2011

1 month, 5 days

Oh my goodness, I think I may have found a pattern with Lucy! It took me a long time (a month and 5 days) to figure this out, but "my time" is going to be in the morning after her 8:30 feeding! (I think).

For the first month, we'd BOTH (Lucy and I) go down for another nap after she ate in the morning. Mostly because we hadn't slept much during the nights with her 2 to 3 hour cycles. But now, if I don't go back to bed I can get in a good 2 hours of sewing, laundry, emails, breakfast, etc. Hip hip hooray for patterns! This works, of course, if I choose not to go back to sleep when she does. Some mornings, a nap will be a must and that's when I'll sacrifice that extra time. In my book, sleep is totally worth it, so I'm fine with that. :)

And now, she's waking up, 20 minutes in. Maybe my plan is foiled. :( I spoke too soon. Bah.

Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment: