Sunday, June 6, 2010

June-Bug-2

For the record, I do have more good days than bad. :) I just usually feel like blogging and processing when I'm in a funk. So- that's when you usually hear from me. :)

I finished school last week so I'm on summer vacation! I'm going to miss my 1st graders, but will LOVE my time off. I plan to spend it in these ways:

reading
writing
digging into my Bible
going through a 90-day Proverbs 31 woman devotional with my best bud April
drinking lots and lots of iced coffee
playing with Charlie
planning meals for my man
Jazz in June
evening walks with my guys (Nate and Charlie)
Jason & Michelle's wedding (!)
tending to my garden
eating lettuce from my barrels
sewing
singing (really loudly) to lots of great music while I'm home alone
blogging

I'm excited for the new season. I'm looking forward to growing as an individual and REALLY looking forward to having the capacity to invest more in the people I love.

Happy summer!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great summer plan. Which devotional are you 2 using?

    ReplyDelete