Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Some of my favorite things

Nate and I are crafty. We love to create. I haven't been very good about posting photos lately, so you get a load of them now- a few of my favorite things from la casa de Eigsti.

This is one of many garden lights that Nate created this year. They've got a solar pannel in the top and they hang in the trees to create a sweet ambiance when the sun goes down. I love them.

I love to read. And I love elephants.



 

This plate comes from our good friends in Japan. We miss C & M so much!


Nate made this clock for me during the winter blizzards. It hangs in my sewing room and I love it.

Here is one of Charlie’s favorite blankets.


Whipped up this little tea towel for my good gal, Martha. Next time, I’ll get one of those rings before I try to hand-stitch again. Sheesh.

I knit and crochet and loved this bowl of yarn in the cozy cold winter.

 

It is my goal this summer to get my stitch on. I’ve got ideas buzzing around in my head and I just need to get some coffee and lock myself in my sewing room while Nate is at work. That would make me very, very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment