Friday, June 25, 2010

On to book 3!!

You're going to think I'm nuts. Unless, of course, you've read the books yourself. You understand if you're a Harry Potter reader.

I just finished book 2 today and I'm on to book 3 this evening or tomorrow morning. What I'm really excited for is snuggling up with Mr. Wonderful (Nate) and watching the 2nd movie.



I'd better be careful. These long summer days at home are allowing me far more reading time than I ever imagined. I'll snap out of it soon, only 5 books to go! (HA!) I'm sure eventually Charlie and I will make a trip up to see my folks for a few days, and I'll get to my classroom at some point as well. But for now, I'm relishing in the opportunity to kick back and enjoy some light summer reading!

4 comments:

  1. Love love love, this is so fantastic; I am living vicariously through your well-deserved summer off and reading time! I am SO happy you're reading these! Things get "real" in book 5 but these ones are more carefree books. Book four is everyone's favorite, I like book three best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. oh my. just you wait. I was a Harry Potter hater for many years and then I read them all like a mad woman in a few months. I'm glad this summer is giving you space in your life to read them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read all of them last summer! I was student teaching middle schoolers when the books started coming out. It's hard to believe it took me almost ten years to get around to reading the series. I LOVED them. And now I miss reading about the characters. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We would love to see you! Wanna vacation to Atlanta? :) We'll be back in NE next for Thanksgiving I think. We'll plan some time for sure! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete