Friday, October 24, 2008

Sunny Beaches Up Ahead!!!

Friends, as the bitter winds push their way into the great land of the corn, I want you to know that my hubby and I are getting out. We're leaving. We're off to sunny places, sandy beaches, swarming sharks and hours in the sun. That's right, we're honeymooning!!!!! Can't. Wait.

Here are a few pictures from our weekend at the farm:

Me and Papa Eigsti






















That's right. This is me and I'm DRIVING the combine. Picking real live corn. (!!!)
Me and my sweet hubby- :)
Mama Eigsti, wife, man. I love these people!
And this poor little fellow laid here twitching his right leg. He was being a bit dramatic, if you ask me. Not for long, however. Moments after this shot was taken, one of the farm kitties came and crunched him right up. Poor little guy.

1 comment:

  1. yeah for driving a combine! :)

    Love all your new phase of life pictures, Scipp. You can see LIFE all over your face. :)

    ReplyDelete