Sunday, October 12, 2008

October's Kisses

I am in love with this moment: sitting with my husband in PJ's, October breezes gently pushing into our home, the Sunday newspaper and fantastic shopping ads strewn across his lap and spilling onto the living room floor, fresh coffee and blueberry muffins, and Justin King's guitar pulsing through my veins..... this. is. life.

I love our weekends together. I love fall. I love looking out and seeing the lawn littered with yellowing leaves. The sound of the branches rubbing their palms together....and the kick of water as the washing machine steps into its rinse cycle. These moments remind me what it is to slow down; how beautiful life is when spent with people you love doing things that make you incredibly happy. We are infinitely blessed.

I am in love.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! Thanks for the lovely message the other night. I was in Boulder at a wedding!

    I will try to call you this week. I hope everything is going well at school. I miss you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One month down, a million to go! Isn't marriage awesome!

    ReplyDelete