Wednesday, October 1, 2008

N's New Puppy

This is the dialogue that occurred between kindergartner N and the rest of the class during "Kindergarten News" this morning:


N: I got a new puppy.

Mrs. E: You did?! That's very exciting! What kind?

N: Uhh.....

Mrs. E: Is it a big or little puppy?

N: Big.

Mrs. E: New puppies are so cute and so much fun! I'm really excited for you. What did you name him?

N: Mr. Eigsti!


I laughed. I don't think he really has a new puppy. And I sure hope they aren't naming their dogs after my husband!

Also, yesterday someone asked me if I could clip his "Finger-tail".

They're so stinkin' cute!

3 comments:

  1. Ah!! How cute! And how weird to hear you say "my husband". It's fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. would you clip my finger-tail sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, it's bizarre yet wonderful to hear you call him that!!

    But it makes me feel single.

    Let's face it, tying my shoes makes me feel single; it doesn't take much.

    I'm officially naming my future puppy Mr. Eigsti.

    ReplyDelete