Thursday, May 29, 2008

My life be like ooh ahh

We had a FANTASTIC weekend.

Nate and I spent a lot of time registering and making other wedding plans- and we had so much fun! I think the hard stuff is over and now we get to make decisions that aren't vital to a sweet wedding. Still a lot of decisions, but at least we have the big things nailed down. We booked the honeymoon yesterday afternoon- woo-hoo! I found my dress over the weekend with my mom, and have already tried it on twice since.... :)

We also had some of our greatest friends in town visiting from Michigan, Kentucky and KC (Kansas City). :) Here are a few shots from that evening:

G was having some trouble working one out. I think Nate was giving him some encouraging words in this one....he's great like that.And Ethan also enjoyed some one-on-one male bonding time with my man. They talked about all kinds of things, but I tried to give them their privacy and not listen in....man-to-man does not mean man-to-man-to-heather.
Carissa, is this what we were going for? I think I cropped all the right parts out! Great pic! Was SO good to see the Martins and their new fantastic edition. She's gorgeous. Simply stunning.
Here you can see how pretty she is...We tried to get some great shots...
Ethan even made it into this one! He couldn't stay away from the action!
And the Martins and Eigsti's tried time and time again to get a good shot. This was the best we could do. Scott.....Carissa, you should be so proud!!!!

Was wonderful to see everyone and their new editions! I guess we'll have to wait until September to get everyone back together!! Can't wait!!!

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaaaa. man-to-man-to-heather. hahahaaa. Pretty sure some stuff can be like that...pretty sure you DONT want it to be like that sometimes too. =)

    love the shots of the girls. and e peekin in. haha

    ReplyDelete