Thursday, May 22, 2008

200th POST!!!

It's my 200th post, and I saved it for you, Michigan friends! Actually, I've been meaning to post these photos but just haven't taken the time yet.

A few weeks ago, my good buddy, Amber, and I hopped on a plane and few to Michigan to see our 3rd amigo, Martha, who has recently (December) had twin boys. This was the first time I met them. They are CU-UTE! It's a good thing bama is so small, because she had to sit here any time we went someplace with the men:
I helped Ethan get into dad's shoes....he was a bit perplexed, to say the least. Look at that face!
And Garrett was super-smooth at Banana Republic......
I just couldn't get enough of these little guys. Obviously, Ethan doesn't know how much fun I am, as he still looks a bit frightened in this photo. Maybe next time they come to visit, he'll remember that I'm really cool.
And the day after we got back from Michigan, Nate and I went on a little picnic..... :) Since that night, we've been crazy-busy with wedding plans.....

1 comment:

  1. Great post, worthy of #200.

    You and Nate are gorgeous. LOVE the pics of Martha's kids, am I going to meet them at the wedding? Did I tell you I bought my airfare? I did in the text message, but I'm not sure you got it. It's official though :)

    ReplyDelete