Sunday, December 23, 2007

Back to you my heart was running

I did make it safely home, for those of you whom I left in the chilly state of Wisconsin. Jenny and Kathy, the two of you may be the only ones in the entire state- other than my family.

Graduation was very successful yesterday- I didn't trip on the stage, which was my biggest fear. :) I'll post photos when I get them from my brother.

Christmas with Nate's family is today, mine tomorrow, and his family again on Tuesday. I'm so excited to see everyone and snack on delicious food for three days.

These are some of the things I'm looking forward to most: (in no particular order)
* Bible study with the ladies on Wednesday nights
* Scooters
* Seeing my Grace community again
* being able to "just stop over" to Nate's house
* Singing at Grace again
* Hugging my grandparents on Christmas Eve
* my mom's food on Christmas Eve
* bringing Nate to our annual Christmas Eve service at church- put on by the grade school kids.
* meeting with friends for coffee
* Friends to play scrabble with
* being close to family
* Pillow Talk with my roommate, Megan, at night
* watching old episodes of "the office" with johnny and logan

No comments:

Post a Comment