Sunday, November 4, 2007

Michigan

I went to visit Martha and Ryan this weekend. We had a WONDERFUL time...it was so good for my heart to see them. I feel rejuvinated and refreshed- ready for another week.

Here they are at the Christmas tree farm. We tagged one with Ryan's parents....ready to be cut after Thanksgiving.Here is Martha, Me, and the boys. She chopped my hair off and colored it this weekend. You can kind of see it here- turned out really cute. Thanks, Marth!
And here they are overlooking Lake Michigan. It was beautiful out- the lake is literally in their backyard. Amazing. Marth suprised me Saturday with coffee and pedicures- a day of relaxation and spending time with Ryan's parents. It really was great. I should have taken more pictures. Next time. I'll be going back in early December when Erin goes to visit. I expect to meet the new baby Thomas boys....they'll be so excited to see Aunt Scipp. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment