Friday, February 23, 2007

Kind of like Girl Scout Cookies

It's become increasingly colder in the past 20 hours- it was so nice to have such beautiful weather. Spring inspires me to do great things, as do rain storms, which I CANNOT wait for. I should move somewhere where it rains often- but then it may not be as special. Kind of like Girl Scout Cookies- they're amazing and everyone loves them because they're special, somethinhg to treasure. My good friend once told me that....

I love Fridays. I love Fridays because I have no classes to attend and have a sense of releif as I work on homework but know nothing is due until Tuesday- my Monday class is a joke, so it doesn't even really count. Although, it should be one of my easiest grades, and I've gotten a series of less-than-acceptable marks for assignments that were completed incorrectly....which is entirely my fault, since I failed to follow directions. I'm ready to be done with school!!!!

So today, I'll have tea and sit in comfortable clothes and work through assignments until I have to get ready for work later this afternoon.

Today is looking good.

Here is a quotation my friend, Scottie, had on his blog, or maybe an e-mail....I like it.

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened"

No comments:

Post a Comment