Thursday, February 15, 2007

i was lifted by the angel to never be alone

Today I am content. Very. Things are turning around completely and I feel great. I still have a mother load of homework- which boggles me a bit, but somehow when priorities are straightened, life seems a little less hectic. I love it.

I'm also taking some time to be alone. I'm not spending as much time with people. Large groups- hardly ever. I really feel like this is a good time in my life to think and spend a lot of time silent....writing, reading, and just listening. So far, I'm loving it. This is important....and I'm learning much about myself....which is a lot of fun....and pretty scary at the same time!

The new Bebo cd- might not be so new, but it's great. I play #5 again and again and again....

My calendar for this month reads: "He went up on a mountainside by himself to pray" Matthew 14:23
I hadn't noticed that until just now. How appropriate.

I love. Thanks for the prayers.

-Heather Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment