Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm on the verge of being awesome.

Hello, my dear friends.

I think each day I ingest more and more caffeine.....which I understand may be a bad habit to engage in, but I love how vivacious and full of energy it makes me....

Also, my story was "workshopped" today in my advanced writing of fiction class, which means everyone got a copy on Thursday last week, read it over the weekend and prepared comments, goods, bads, stupids, etc. about my story. I was delighted to see that my teacher, Mr. Farmer, said, "you write extremely well"- I could have jumped out of my seat. He liked my descriptions and images- "very poetic"........yesssss!!!!!!

I'm giving a lesson on watercolor today- which is funny because i don't paint......let's say, I'm not an experienced artist. We'll see how it goes....should be very interesting.

I'm having a very good day. Yesterday was more than productive...and I really needed that. I worked my butt off and felt great when I went to bed- having completed everything I set out to do for the day.

Additionally, I received a comment from a classmate, James, "if this is ever made into a screenplay, I think Hinder's Lips of an Angel and Stevie Wonder's I Just Called to Say I Love You should be on the soundtrack". HA! that's great......this is so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment