Friday, June 24, 2011

Oatmeal shmoatmeal

I love the ease and "quickness" of microwave oatmeal....especially when I have a still-sleeping 4-months-old-today little girl and a tiny bit of time to enjoy my coffee and oatmeal. What I don't appreciate is that even though it's super speedy to make, it's so dag gum hot that I can't eat it for fifteen minutes after it comes out of the microwave. Rats.

In other news, Lucy and I were in Norfolk for 4 days last week visiting my parents. I have lots of great photos, but none of them are on this computer. Go figure. :) After Norfolk, we went to visit the other grandparents for Father's Day and then made a trip to Omaha the following day to visit Amber. We had lunch with her and Marisa and an all around fun girls day. By the time we got home we were ready to relax at home. I love traveling but man, it's nice to be back on your own turf.

In other news, I've been getting lots of new orders- thank you to all of you supportive friends who are placing orders or telling your friends about Oliver and Lucy Designs! I didn't realize how much I enjoy sewing. It's been fun to have more time and now that Lucy is a more reliable night time sleeper and daytime napper, I'm getting lots more done.

I guess I never mentioned that my burp rags are now in a sweet little shop here in Lincoln! The Basket Bunch is carrying Oliver and Lucy products- woo hoo!! They've been selling really well, so I received a second order and I think that's what got me excited. They're selling enough of them to reorder! How fun. :)

Nap time is over. We're celebrating 4 months with this girl today! We love you so much, Lucy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment