Monday, January 24, 2011

T minus 41 days!

Ummmm....if you have google reader, you might not actually make it to my web page very often. I read a lot of your blogs from the pop-up screen that tells me when there's a new post. If you DO, however, visit my blog, you may have noticed the floating baby on the right side of the page that says 41 days today!! That's creeping sneakily (that's a word, right?) upon us! YAHOO!!!

Yesterday we toured the hospital in which we will be delivering our little gal and it made me VERY excited for D-day. I can't wait to meet her. I wonder every day what she looks like, how much hair she'll have, if she'll be really chill or a wild banshee....it's going to be so fun to learn her! *sigh*

I also just threw in my very first load of very pink baby laundry. We've got to start thinking about packing a little (VERY cute Vera Bradly from my amazing sister-in-law) bag for her. And I suppose one for Nate and me (not V.B.) as well. How exciting! She's almost here!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just to think that Owen was born at a little over 30 weeks...

    ReplyDelete