Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I will Rise- Chris Tomlin

I thought everyone listens to K-love (89.9 FM). I was surprised to find out a couple of months ago that a lot of my friends do not. There's nothing wrong with that, I just expected everyone to be listening to the same great music I do. (They're just listening to other great music that I don't know about!) Sometimes the music on K-love is cheesy, and some songs are great. Nate and I know that filling our heads and hearts with positive and encouraging music and news is something that sits high on our priority lists. In any case, I'm posting this song because some of you may not know it yet. It's beautiful. And I chose the clip that has just lyrics so you can really meditate on them and think about what this song is about.

Have a blessed day, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment