Monday, February 11, 2008

You're still alright.

I've taken the day off from substitute teaching to organize. I've torn apart the boxes in the storage room and now have reorganized all of my teaching materials and resources. My desk is clean, I've tossed tons of old papers that I'll never need- and I'm online searching for ideas for my classroom (that I will someday have). I always run across great ideas when I'm subbing in rooms, but I haven't taken time to organize all of the little notes I make for myself until today. So, that's what I've been doing and it feels GREAT! I get so excited about teaching.....and I've already got another assignment for tomorrow in a 2nd grade room. Looking forward to it. For the longest time I thought I wanted to teach upper elementary FOR SURE.....but after working with different 1st and 2nd grade rooms, I'm learning to love those little guys. So, either way....I'll have a class of my very own and I will love everything out of my students.

Also, my mom has a noteworthy post today- you should check it out. You should check it out every day because she posts amazing recipes that I grew up with- and she's super-cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment