Friday, February 15, 2008

I am on your side

V-day was great. Nate and I spent the evening IN- with a heart-shaped Papa Murphy's Pizza and a movie- No Reservations. In the theme of cooking, he gave me this:
One of my favorite things in life- a great cookbook with FANTASTIC photos. As many of you know, and following closely in my mother's footsteps, I'm crazy about baking bread and other yummy snacks- so this was a fabulous idea. Good job, my man. :) Can't wait to try something this weekend!

Finished up week number 2 today of subbing and spent day number 2 in a row at a school very close to my house- and just down the block from Nate's. You can actually see his house or the school depending on which location you happen to be standing. I really liked the school- would love to get into it more often- perhaps on a much more regular basis. Will still remain hopeful.

Carrie B- I got your phone message. GREAT to hear from you. I'll be calling you this weekend sometime. :) Can't wait to talk with you!!

Also, here's a photo of mama and I. She emailed this to me with the caption "Good picture of you, dumb of me!" so I'm not sure how exicted she'll be that this is the one I'm posting- :) I'm not sure that it's a very flattering photo of either of us- but we can't look ravishing all the time!
I'm off to listen to a new mixed cd (also from my man) and to curl up with my new baking book. Stay warm, everyone. It's ridiculously cold this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment