Friday, March 6, 2009

The sold sign is up!!!

OK, seriously....is anyone else having trouble with posting photos on blogger? I can't rearrange them EVER.....

Anyway, these are out of order but I'm just going to go with it.

Last weekend, my brother, Nate and I drove back to see our parents. There's an annual pancake feed that I hate to miss, so it was a must that we went that weekend. These photos are sideways, but can you guess whose is whose? It's not a "Z" and an "I"....but rather, an "N" and an "H". I guess one of the perks of knowing a pancake flipper is getting sweet personalized pancakes. :) Thanks Bill!!!! (Of Nancy & Bill, for those of you who know them)








Here's a photo of my sweet grandfather. We were giving him a hard time because his pancakes were HUGE! He was laden with guilt for not finishing both of them....a curse from growing up in the depression! What a sweetie- he's one of my all-time favorite people EVER....man.

Some of you may have heard- we're buying a house! The sold sign is UP!!!!! We're really excited. It's got so many things we were looking for. I love the front porch, the huge window in the front is in the living room, so the house is really bright. I'll have more photos later- we're looking at a closing date in late May, but are hoping to get moving sooner than that. There's a chance we can close in April for a few different reasons, so we're praying for both patience and speed in the closing process!


2 comments:

  1. HOUSE HOUSE HOUEI OSHOU HOUSE IO JIHOHDSFJWOFJWEOFJIEWOJFEIWOJF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH REAL GROWN UP HOUSE! ALL CAPITAL LETTER BECAUSE IT IS JUST SOOOOOOOO EXCITING!!!!

    YOUR GRANDPA IS ALSO ADORABLE, STILL ALL CAPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're moving into a house! :) I can't wait to see all the awesome ways you decorate it! :)

    We used to have pancake feeds in Oakland. I miss them. :) Nothing better than a great pancake.

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete