Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday

Today is Sunday. On weeks that we are able to attend Saturday night church, Sunday mornings mean unending mugs of coffee, the Sunday newspaper and all the new shopping ads, a giant fluffy robe and cozy slippers, an entire day of relaxing home-time ahead of me, and best of all- my husband along for the ride. I LOVE Sundays.

Here are a few photos to recap our last couple of weeks. We ran into a great friend, Brook, at the Ebbers wedding. Here, you can see that both Brook and I have impeccable taste in clothing.





















The lovely Molly and her new man, Chris- what a fun wedding!



And you've met the nose of our new pet, Helen. Well, here's another shot. Here she is in her new home. She's just the cutest little thing.










I like this photo because you can see how hygenically aware she is. She bathes daily like the rest of the family, and takes after her adopted father, Nate, and washes behind her ears. I, on the other hand, often forget this tedious task.





This is what I did all afternoon when we brought her home. I've never had a pet hamster before. I'd rather have a dog- but small apartments aren't accomidating to my wishes for cainines, so for now, Helen it is. And so, I will coo over her as I would a new puppy.


No comments:

Post a Comment