Sunday, November 2, 2008

Falling into the season



We're making Ciabatta bread today. It started last night with the "starter" and has turned into quite the process. I did, however, get to use my new dough scraper- a gift from one of my bridal showers- a new tool that I had had mistakenly taken for granted. I used it this afternoon and fell in love! If any of you are avid bakers, I suggest investing in one- they're relatively cheap- under $10 at Kohl's, or TJ Max......and they're phenomenal for scraping semi-sticky dough off of floured surfaces. :)

Our honeymoon was a complete success. I'll post more photos later when I'm on Nate's computer- he's got all the photos. Or, perhaps I'll just direct you to the link on Nate's webpage so you can see lots of them for yourself. One of my favorite parts BY FAR was the monkey- I'm now trying to convince Nate that we need one for a pet.....

3 comments:

  1. GIRL LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEE the pictures!!!! SOO many good ones!!! Looks beautiful there! Only one thing came to mind...

    Own it....show it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures are awesome!! You both look like you were having so much fun! PS- the dresses look even better than on the hanger! : ) Hangar? Dang it.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am BANANAS about Nate's pictures, I looked through them twice! I couldn't say which is my favorite, but I can tell you that you are gorgeous and glowing in all of them.

    Love you!! Send me some ciabatta!
    Chai bella! (yes, "chai" it's my new obsession)

    ReplyDelete