Saturday, August 9, 2008

Like a mother's morning dress...

There are so many things happening. Period.

I've spent 2 weeks in teacher meetings and working in my classroom- dropping into the coffee shop every few days to work a shift here and there. This is my last weekend at Scooties- and I'm feeling very ready to move out of this season of life. Working here has been a huge blessing. I've met countless friends through Scoots, some of which have become very dear to my heart. I have grown, I have been challenged, and hopefully I have been used in the lives of those around me- I'm sure in ways I'll never know.

This has been a place to (sometimes) relax, catch up, invest in others, serve, learn how to love better, and to be loved by my coworkers and friends who stop in to visit. I will miss many aspects of my job here, but look forward wholly to evenings and weekends at home. I cannot yet wrap my mind around time with Nate- uninterrupted by a work schedule and having to leave in the evenings to serve coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment