Wednesday, February 2, 2011

35 weeks visit

Nate and I just had a 35 weeks visit to the doctor this morning. Our little lady is head down (good girl!) and measuring in at about 5 1/2 pounds. Her heart rate was good and everything seems to be right on track. :) Mom and Dad are VERY happy about this!

I'm on snow day #2 for this week and my plans today include some or all of the following (in no particular order and perhaps simultaneously):

* sewing more burp rags and finishing those turtle and bird onesies
* cleaning up my sewing room (what a mess!)
* correcting papers and grading tests
* finishing up sub plans for maternity leave (!)
* playing ball with Charlie
* laying around a bit
* watching food network
* drinking some more coffee (decaf, of course)
* painting my nails
* sitting in the nursery for a while- just dreaming
* reading chapters 1 and 2 of Proverbs for this month (a chapter a day and I'm already behind)
* journaling
* listening to some really fantastic music

Happy snow day, friends!

1 comment:

  1. pretty sure I posted a comment on this already. hmm. strange.

    I would love to be doing every one of these things with you. I also LOOOVE the poetry below. I laughed out loud! I bet the kids just love you....oh to be a fly on the wall of your room. =) you make me laugh

    31 days!!!! WOWWWWW

    ReplyDelete