Friday, February 13, 2009

Snow day- take 2

Another snow day! Our district closed school already last night- so I went to bed with an extra skip in my step as I switched my alarm to OFF. :)

Today is filled with music, laundry, baking, tidying up.....all of the things I love about having a home.

Today we were supposed to have our Valentine's day party in Kindergarten. Thankfully, I brought Helen the hamster home last night. I didn't want to transport her in the snow and I knew we were getting some weather. She's happily here with me- snoozing the day away.

I'm off to the kitchen. My man will be home around 11 for lunch- and I want to have something warm and yummy waiting for him. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I want to be home with you, seriously, more than I can say! We would curl up and talk and laugh and talk and laugh and put on a great movie and bake things and frost cupcakes and throw together soups and play with the hamster and I'd get boy advice from Nate and you'd tell me what you two are doing for Valentine's Day and I'd beat you in Scrabble (ha!) and you'd play all your new music for me and we'd talk about what we've read, what we're reading, and what we're going to read next and you'd tell me funny kindergarten stories and I'd give you a run down on my real-life "The Office" and it would be so fun. Can I come over now?

    Love you, miss you so much SO MUCH right now and I am so happy for you that you have a snow day. YAYAYAYAYAY, take a nap and do all the things you love best with your "stolen time."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the snow days when you lived with me and Erin and Kendra (the phantom roomie).

    days of old.

    ReplyDelete