Wednesday, September 10, 2008

weather

Here's something great: when I go to my igoogle homepage, the day of our wedding shows up in the weather- it's THAT CLOSE!!!!

I'm officially on "wedding leave" from school and I'm loving it! I slept in (really late) today- and now I'm going to make a pot of coffee, turn on some great music, open up the windows and enjoy the fall weather at home before I venture out. Nate is coming for lunch from work- :) Then I've got lots of running around to do today- can't wait to see you all THIS WEEKEND!!!!

6 comments:

  1. the hair pics are good ps.

    and i love the ones with you and the moms and gmas. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Can't. Even. Stand. It.

    Love the windows, music, coffee, fall weather...how very like you.

    LET'S GET MARRIAGED!! I'm psyched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dang it....I was just going to leave the exact same message as Martha. She beat me to it. Great minds are excited about your wedding!!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you Heather!! Have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the weekend went too fast. let's do it again. =)

    ReplyDelete